Delete extra pages in Excel 2007

Old July 23rd 09, 11:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jo Watson

Default Delete extra pages in Excel 2007

Cannot find how to delete extra pages in Excel that seem to happen
automatically
Old July 23rd 09, 01:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eduardo

Hi,
right click on the mouse on the page you want to delete, delete

if this helps please click yes, thanks

Old July 23rd 09, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Hi,

The answer depends on what you mean by "extra prages"

- If this is a print issue define a print area that includes only the
desired print range.

- If by page you mean sheet the the previous suggest or the command Home,
Delete, Delete Sheet.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire