Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jak roodi

Default How can I paste a unique values list?

I have a very big list contains a lot of repeated values and I want to get a
copy of the same list BUT only with unique values. For Example the column
Reg.No. includes the following Numbers:
1154
1168
1166
1154
908455
907558
1166
908455
1154
1166

List might have thousans of records. I want to get a copy of this list
without repeating any of the numbers included. { Uniqe value list }.

Thanks and regards.

JAK