Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TK TK is offline

Default How can I paste a unique values list?

Hi,
I am following the steps below which are programmed as part of a simple
macro, but the unique value in the first line of the filtered results is
being repeated as the in the last line of the filtered results. I have
checked spacing of the data, re created the macro multiple times and cleaned
up the source data. I can't figure out why that one value is being repeated.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
Tom

"Joham Shason via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hi,

You can do it by using the filter options in data menu. Just check this
steps out.

Go to data -- FILTER -- advanced filter -- Select copy to another
location -- select the list range - select the new location where data
should be copied -- Check Unique records and click on OK.

That should work.

C Ya.