Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default How can I paste a unique values list?

Kagzz-
What is the relationship between the columns?
Sight unseen, one thought would be to use column C to concatenate AB, then
dedup that. That idea presupposes a couple things, though: that neither A
nor B values are completely unique, and that the 'hit' ratio between the two
would produce a useful result.
Example:
Alpha Beta AlphaBeta
Gamma Delta GammaDelta
Alpha Delta AlphaDelta
Gamma Beta GammaBeta

In the third column, you now have a single value representing the pair which
you can manipulate/deduplicate/autofilter for unique.

"Kagzz" wrote:

On the same Note (Unique Values).....
I have two columns (A1:A88) and (B1:B90)....the columns have some similar
data but I would like to filter out the data that is not unique to either of
the columns. In other words...my results should only give me data that is not
similar in both records. A majority of the data is similar but I want to
filter out data that does not match on both columns.....ANYONE???