Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Custom Toolbar from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003

I'm hoping someone can help with this problem I have a workbook created in
excel 2000 with macros in it and also a custom toolbar. When I open the
workbook in excel 2003, the custom toolbar does not appear. When I go to
Tools/Customize/Toolbars/Attach Toolbars the name of my toolbar appears in
the right hand window (Toolbars in Workbook:), but the left hand window is
empty (Custom Toolbars:). My custom toolbar does not appear under
View/Toolbars either.

How can I get my custom toolbar into excell 2003?