Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default does anyone know of a basic CMMS template/app. in XCEL?

I need to setup a basic CMMS application for my small business. Does such an
Excell app already exist? Or does anyone have access to Excell templates?
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Randy" wrote in message
I need to setup a basic CMMS application for my small business. Does

such
an
Excell app already exist? Or does anyone have access to Excell

templates?
Thanks in advance.

Hello Randy,

As Otto has pointed out there are numerous CMMS programs available. If
your operation is small enough, you may want to develop your own. Many
of these programs can be customized, but often the end user finds it
isn't enough or too difficult to manage. Price can also be a
considerstion for a business. Try searching Google with *CMMS Excel
Templates* to find a company that has templates matching your company's
needs.

--
Leith Ross

Sincerely,