LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Unhappy Match 1 sheet to another and return adjacent

Good Morning!

I am having a hard time getting a formula to work out. I have a worksheet that I want cell P2 it to search the data from cell K2 to search another worksheet in the workbook titled DivR and search the "B" column for the matching number then return the data from the cell right next to it (On tab DivR, column C) on cell P2 on the original workbook.

Here is what i tried and i get a #Value error: =INDEX("DivR!$B:B$",MATCH($K2,"DivR!$C:$C,0"))

Thank you for any assistance.

P.S. I have tried several searches online and cannot find what i need.
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On