Senior Member

Default Pie Chart and Table Query

Hello Friends,

Could you please kindly refer the attached spreadsheet and help me design a Pie Chart and an adjoining table ?

-A Drop down menu which has list of SALESMAN Names above the Graph
-When I select the SALESMAN names the pie chart automatically updates
-Pie Chart should show how much % each SALESMAN spent on each JOB
-If possible when I click/point on each JOB segment of Pie Chart, to show % breakdown by CUSTOMER
-I am using Excel 2003

Thanks Heaps.

Excel Dumbo
Attached Files
File Type: zip Graph Query.zip (8.4 KB, 54 views)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Am Mon, 2 Dec 2013 05:47:33 +0000 schrieb Excel Dumbo:

Could you please kindly refer the attached spreadsheet and help me
design a Pie Chart and an adjoining table ?

try it with a Pivot Chart. You can filter for salesmen in the Pivot
table and the chart will change.
Have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for "Graph Query"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
Senior Member

Thanks Claus. I am using Excel 2003. I will try using it. THanks for your time