Junior Member

Default Multiple functions

I have a table that has approx. 6 columns. There are about 30 rows, each with a different scenario (ie 5 in column 1, 0 in column 2, 5 in column 3 etc).

I want to be able to input values on a "front" sheet, that will then bring me back each of the scenarios. ie Scenario 1 is 5 0 5 etc. I know I will probably need multiple functions but aren't sure which. As I am a novice, please could you use laymen's terms.
Thanks
Junior Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmelnick View Post
I have a table that has approx. 6 columns. There are about 30 rows, each with a different scenario (ie 5 in column 1, 0 in column 2, 5 in column 3 etc).

I want to be able to input values on a "front" sheet, that will then bring me back each of the scenarios. ie Scenario 1 is 5 0 5 etc. I know I will probably need multiple functions but aren't sure which. As I am a novice, please could you use laymen's terms.
Thanks

I was finally able to resolve this by running an Advanced Filter, then I added and object, assigned a macro that refreshed the filter each time you changed details and clicked button. Well happy