Junior Member

Default Convert multiple columns into a single row

Hi All,

I have an excel sheet with text in 5 columns. I have to get all of these in row and later take that in word. Any help is much appreciated.

This is how the excel looks

A B C D E

i have to convert this to

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Am Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:40:41 +0000 schrieb dearpt:

This is how the excel looks

A B C D E

i have to convert this to

copy the values = Paste special = Transpose

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
Member

Hi dearpt

Copy and transpose, or a formula, assuming data is in A1:E1:
In A2 & copy down: =INDEX($A$1:$E$1,ROW(1:1)), delete row 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearpt View Post