dalenesa

Default width of column is zero

I can't see of change the width of column A. Can someone please help?
Roger Govier

One way
Click in the small white pane above the column headings and type A1.
Then, FormatColumnWidth and set it to 8.43 (standard) or any other width
you want.
--
Regards
Roger Govier
"dalenesa" wrote in message
I can't see of change the width of column A. Can someone please help?

dalenesa

Thanks for the help Roger, but it still does'nt show my column A.
Column A's width shows 8.43 but I still can't see column A.
Is there another way? I also selected the whole sheet and UNHIDE all the
columns, but it still does'nt show.

Regards
Dalene

"dalenesa" wrote in message
I can't see of change the width of column A. Can someone please help?

Max

"dalenesa" wrote:
... but it still does'nt show my column A.
Column A's width shows 8.43 but I still can't see column A.
Is there another way? I also selected the whole sheet
and UNHIDE all the columns, but it still does'nt show...

Perhaps try clicking Window Unfreeze Panes
then press CTRL+HOME to bring you to cell A1
--
Rgds
Max