sach

Default Can I lock a row so that it's always the last row on the page?

I need to be able to have a "totals" row at the bottom of each page. I also
have to hide unused rows in the middle (or "body" of my form). Is it possible
to "lock" the last row so that it's independent of the rows I hide just like
you can have the top rows repeat at the top of every page.
Dave Peterson

If you move your totals to row 1, it make your life much, much easier.

And if you freeze panes so that row 1 (and the header rows) are always visible,
that can help the user.

I like to use the =subtotal() function and apply data|filter|autofilter so that
the totals only total what's visible.

--

Dave Peterson