Whayne

Default I need help with an folmula for hunting / matching names and value

I need Value on Page2 to Match value on Page1 by using a corresponding part
number.

Ex;
Part 'PT1' has part description 'PTD1' & Value 'PTV1' on Page 1
on Page2 I need to be able to enter PTN1 in cell A1 and in Cell B1 PT1 to
appear and in cell C1 PTV1 to appear. I also need to skip down and type PT25
in Cell A2 without entering PT2-PT24 in cells A2-A24 and the correct value to
appear in B2 and C2. I realize that I will need a seperate formula for each
column.
Please help
Anne Troy

I think you want something like this, Whayne:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com