little_one_30

Default Can I add a flashing message to a spreadsheet?

How can I add a flashing message to a spreadsheet or lookup table?
Harlan Grove

little_one_30 wrote...
How can I add a flashing message to a spreadsheet or lookup table?

Yes, but fortunately it's extremely difficult to do so.

See

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e=source&hl=en

(or http://makeashorterlink.com/?O20B6557B ).