SheriBee

Default Printout doesn't match screen view (columns wrap differently).

I am typing several lines within each cell in EXCEL. I have them adjusted so
that they wrap at certain words. When I print, the wrap doesn't hold in the
same place each time. How can I make what I see on the screen also print on
the page?
Duke Carey

This response assumes you are using a TrueType font.

One source of printing problems is when the font of your 'Normal' style is
different than the font you are using in your cells. My casual observation
suggests that different sizes of the Normal font will *usually* print as
shown on the screen, but not always.

Under Format|Styles, make sure the font for the Normal style is the font you
are using in your column. Change the Normal font if it doesn't mathc the one
you are using. That may clear up your printing problem.