Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create a VERY complicated spreadsheet?

We recently changed from Movex system to Dynamics system and the managers
want to see a report exactly how they saw in the old system. I need to create
a sheet that breaks down by each Business Area showing number of open order
lines, value of the open order lines, past due lines, past due dollar value,
% of lines past due and % of $ past due. They also want to see the projected
dollar value 5 days out, by the request date (of the order), lines requested,
and total net price.

Finally, on this same sheet, they want the break down "Per Day - Each
Business" (# of lines, and $ value) for 10 days, including today and the
totals of all the days.

Can anybody give me some guidance? I just don't know where to start.

Thanks so much in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Start by checking out help on Pivot Tables.

Or browse to Debra Dalgleish's site for excellent help on Pivot Tables.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Scroll down to the "P" section.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP