Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional format date range

Ok so I have a sheet containing dates in cells B2 through B171. I want the
cells to highlight based on a date that is in cell F4. I want it to
hightlight all the dates from the date in F4 + 180 days. That way when I
change the date in F4 it will change the highlighted dates in B2:B171.
Please Help !!! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Derek
Please don't multi-post ...
See responses in .newusers

Here's mine as posted the
Select the range B2:B171 (with B2 active),
apply CF using Formula Is:
=AND($F$4<"",B2-$F$4=180)
Fine tune the "=" bit to suit, if necessary ..

Voila? Click the YES button below
--
Max
Singapore
"Derek" wrote:
Ok so I have a sheet containing dates in cells B2 through B171. I want the
cells to highlight based on a date that is in cell F4. I want it to
hightlight all the dates from the date in F4 + 180 days. That way when I
change the date in F4 it will change the highlighted dates in B2:B171.
Please Help !!! Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Highlight B2:B171 or whatever,

If you always enter a date in F4 then choose Format, Conditional Formatting,
Formula is and enter the formula

=B2=F$4+180

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire