Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default To Mr. T. Valko

Hi T. Valko
What does One do to become a "MVP" ?

Regards
John
Greetings from Montreal,Canada
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That's a good question!

Here's my thoughts on how to become an Excel MVP...

Participate in the Excel community.

That can be anything from authoring books (something I want to do one of
these days), being an instructor or presenter and participating in
seminars/events, participating in forums/newsgroups, have your own website
that shares your knowledge, and most importantly, demonstrate that you know
what you're talking about.

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"John" wrote in message
Hi T. Valko
What does One do to become a "MVP" ?

Regards
John
Greetings from Montreal,Canada

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You're welcome!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"John" wrote in message
Thanks for your reply Biff
Regards
John

"John" wrote in message
Hi T. Valko
What does One do to become a "MVP" ?

Regards
John
Greetings from Montreal,Canada

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That is my dream too... writing a book and becoming a MVP.

Just keep doing what you're doing!

I am glad that you have already fulfilled one of them.

Thanks!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP