Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default count how many rows a word appears in

Hi.

I have an excel spreadsheet, say 200 rows by one column. I am looking to
count how many cells the word "overachievement" appears in.
some cells say "overachievement Q1"
some cells say "overachievement bonus"
some cells say "overacheivement growth"

Say the word overachievement appears in 50 rows in combination with other
words. I want a count of how many times the word appears in a range of cells
even though the cells are different.

Is there a way to count that? Please let me know. Urgent! Thanks.
--
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can do it like this: