Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combining data from multiple worksheets into master worksheet

Here's what I'm trying to do. I've got an employee vacation spreadsheet. In
that spreadsheet each employee (total of 62) has an identical worksheet that
shows a scaled down version of each month for the 2009 year. When they
sumbit a request I enter a V in the space provided for that given date. Now
what I am needing to do is take the combined information from all of the
employee worksheets and create a master worksheet for each month showing who
all is scheduled off each day. Like a snapshot.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
I can email this file out if it will help.
Thank you so much!
Jill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,