Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I display a column in one workbook to another automaticaly

I have a column H in worksheet 1 and I want its data to be displayed in
column B of worksheet2: without manually cut and pasting, is there a way for
me to move the data to that other worksheed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In B1 of Sheet2 put:
=Sheet1!H1
Then autofill down

"Mike" wrote:

I have a column H in worksheet 1 and I want its data to be displayed in
column B of worksheet2: without manually cut and pasting, is there a way for
me to move the data to that other worksheed?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In B1 of worksheet2 put =Worksheet1!H1 and then drag it down

"Mike" wrote:

I have a column H in worksheet 1 and I want its data to be displayed in
column B of worksheet2: without manually cut and pasting, is there a way for
me to move the data to that other worksheed?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy range of data in column H then switch to sheet2.

Select B1 and Paste SpecialPaste linkOKEsc

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP