Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Any way to see if file is a source file?

Subject tells it all; is there any way to see if excel file is source for
something? There are may users and I need to change some files radically, but
I think nobody remembers all files they have linked.

Is there some place where you can see this? Options, preferences or
something? I have tried to find out, so far no luck.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for confirming, problem wasn't that I just couldn't find the place to
see it.

I was afraid it was like this. Well, I just have to take backup and do the
changes, and if someone shouts HELP the file was source. (Everybody knows
that if something happens with excel, it was me...)

"Dave Peterson" kirjoitti:

The only way I know is to open all the other files(!) and check to see if each
links back to the one I'm interested in.

Subject tells it all; is there any way to see if excel file is source for