Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying toolbars to another computer

Can anyone help with this please?

I want to copy all my Office XP Excel settings to another XP computer which
has Office 2003 installed. I have tried both copying across the 'save my
settings' wizard ops file and the personal.xls file but I cannot seem to
replicate my Excel XP toolbars on the newer pc (macros and add-ins are
transferred ok).

Does anyone have any ideas please? Otherwise I will have to do it manually,
I guess.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Victor Delta" wrote in message
Can anyone help with this please?

I want to copy all my Office XP Excel settings to another XP computer
which has Office 2003 installed. I have tried both copying across the
'save my settings' wizard ops file and the personal.xls file but I cannot
seem to replicate my Excel XP toolbars on the newer pc (macros and add-ins
are transferred ok).

Does anyone have any ideas please? Otherwise I will have to do it
manually, I guess.

Surprised no one replied to this, so I did a bit more Googling. Eventually
found the following which explains how to do it - by copying across the
Excel.xlb file. See

Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.