Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Link 4 Option Buttons excluding all others?

In a series of eight questions, there are four choices for each question.
How do I link only four Option Buttons per question? (I have 32 buttons,
and they are all linked together.)

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends where you got the buttons from. If they came from the Forms toolbar
then you need to place a Frame control around the buttsons to group them. If
they are from the Control Toolbos then you need to put the sheet in Design
Mode and righ tclick the buttons. Select properties and Change the group name
for each set of 4 to match...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson