Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default mouse pointer

is there a way to show the contents of an offset cell when the mouse pointer
hovers over a cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Place the contents of the offset cell in a comment in the cell in question.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200792
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The problem I have is that the offset cell i wish to view when the mouse
pointer is over a cell changes dependant on a variable in another cell! so is
there a way of making the coment attatched to a cell variable ie perhaps
enter a function such as "(=offset c,12)" C being the variable that im using
that defines which offset cell I wish to present.