Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Back to Last Sheet?

I have a multi-sheet workbook, and I managed with help here to create a
drop-down menu to make navigating between sheets easier.

I'd love to have a way to do a 'Back' button to step to last sheet visited
(as this is the framework for a website). Is there a way to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It depends on how you navigate. If you jumped to another sheet thru a
hyperlink, then ALT-BACKARROW will get you back
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200792

"msnyc07" wrote:

I have a multi-sheet workbook, and I managed with help here to create a
drop-down menu to make navigating between sheets easier.

I'd love to have a way to do a 'Back' button to step to last sheet visited
(as this is the framework for a website). Is there a way to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Man if you're Gary's Student I'm scared to meet Gary ;)

Thanks again. Now if I can ask one last question to tie altogether; is
there a way for me to assign that ALT-BACKARROW to a floating or other cell
(e.g. "Back")?

Thanks in advance!

"msnyc07" wrote:

I have a multi-sheet workbook, and I managed with help here to create a
drop-down menu to make navigating between sheets easier.

I'd love to have a way to do a 'Back' button to step to last sheet visited
(as this is the framework for a website). Is there a way to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes...

View Toolbars Web
will get you both Return and Forward buttons.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200792