Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting the whole number to a fraction

I need to be able to count the number 1 as .25 or 1/4 of an hour worked. For
example: if I parked 1 blue car it would take .25 or 1/4 of an hour. If I
parked 1 blue car and 3 green cars it would take 1 hour. I don't need the
total number of cars parked just how long it takes. O55 is the hours block
and O13, O17, O21, O25, O29, O33, O37, O41, O45 and O49 are the cars. Any
help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks, 64E

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From your description, it looks like all you have to do is multiply the
total number of cars by 0.25. If I read your description correctly, that
total would seem to be in O55... if that is correct, I think all you need is
this...

=0.25*O55

Rick