Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Data Validation

I am having a problem in how to set the following Data Validation list.
I have two columns that will be fill-in by the users. And I want that the
drop down list in the second column will be connected with the selection made
from the user in the first column.
Ex:
First Column Drop down list: windows, doors, walls
Second Column Drop down list:
- if in the 1 column was inputed "widows", then it will show the drop
down list: glass, plastic, cristal
- if in the 1 column was inputed "doors", then it will show the drop down
list: wood, metal
- if in the 1 column was inputed "walls", then it will show the drop down
list: tiles, pladour, bricks

Can you tell me, how can I do this?
Regards