Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sumproduct on date range

I need to sum the Invoice Amount for each Account # for each Month. My data
is formatted as below:

A B C
Date Account # Invoice Amount
4/15/2008 1234 $100
4/15/2008 5678 $200
4/30/2008 1234 $100
5/1/2008 1234 $100
5/2/2008 5678 $500

So, for April I have a total of $200 for account # 1234. I can't quite get
the formula to work with the dates. Any help is appreciated. Thanks