Rob V

Default SUMPRODUCT with date range question

Hi all,

I'm having trouble creating a formula as follows:
Column A: either Y or N
Coumn B: a forecasted date
Column C: $$ amount of transaction

What I would like to do is create a report that shows the sum of column C
for anything where column A is "Y" and the date in column B is today's date
or up to 90 days after today's date (Today +90)... I'm having problems with
the date criteria, and would appreciate your help! Thanks