Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ratios

I need to calculate Service costs.
An A service is £300 a B Service is £400

Based on a service cycle I need to show number of services in a year (Not
Split A and B) and Costs (Not split).

Service Cycle however can be based on either weeks or mileage.
Inputs are Mileage per annum and Either Number of weeks or Miles for a
service.

Any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure how we're separating our A and B services, or how we know how many
of each will be used, so that makes costs hard for me to get.

Is number of weeks and number of miles in the same cell or different ones?
Much easier if it's in different ones.

If you have miles per annum in cell A2, number of weeks in B2 and
miles/service on C2, then, D2 could be

=if(B2"",B2/52,if(C2"",A2/C2,"")) to get # of services in a year. Hoping
based on that you can determine the total cost....