Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

Default how do I search for my posts

The answers here are great..just one problem. I can't work out how to search
for the questions posted by my user name...and hence for the answers to my
questions. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi M,

There are lots of ways. The best is to use a Newsreader like
Outlook Express or Agent or.....lots of others.

Seeing as you are using the Microsoft web server the easiest
way is to go to the Google home page, up on the top left
select the link More and then select Groups.

Usully you can just put your user id in and hit go and you will be done
but seeing as how yours is a solitary M that won't be too succesful.

I tried the topic of this post "how do I search for my posts"
but that didn't work either, so I added excel to it like this
how do I search for my posts excel
and the second link down is this post

After you open it next to your user ID click on view profile,
and you will see links to every post you have done for the
last 4 years.

They are not all necessarily yours as I mentioned before
you're user id is not exactly unique.

HTH
Martin

"M" wrote in message
The answers here are great..just one problem. I can't work out how to
search
for the questions posted by my user name...and hence for the answers to my
questions. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"M" wrote in message ...
The answers here are great..just one problem. I can't work out how to search
for the questions posted by my user name...and hence for the answers to my
questions. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

Hello Martin

Thanks for your response. It does go some way to helping me and I take your
point on my user name..maybe I will update it.

However, I did think there was a central point, a sort of "inbox" where all
my posts were listed. I though this because when I first discovered this
forum I was mucking about and found such a place.

Do you know how were this "place" is? and how I can access it again? Maybe
it is a different view or something?

thanks