Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to transfer specific range to another range ?

Greeting,

I have a range that starts for example from cell A1 to A10 in Sheet1 and I
have five ranges in sheet2. What I want to do is transferring For example
A1:A2 from sheet1 to the first range in sheet2 which starts from B1:B2 and
range A3:A4 to Range I4:I5 in sheet2. How to make that in one go?