Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Cells

I am using Excel 2003. Is there any way to take two different cells and
paste them into 1 cell. Ex:Column A Row 1(QA36) Column B Row 1 (.B67) and
put them both in
Column C Row 1.
Thank You
Terri Smith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you just want them to display together, and update when A1 and B1 are
updated?

C1: =A1 & B1

or

C1: =A1 & " " & B1

To paste them, select A1 & B1, select C1, click in the formula bar or
double-click in the cell (depending on your option settings) and paste.
That will insert a space between the A1 and B1 values.