Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I conditional format using a range of numbers

I am trying to do a conditional format of an entire row based off one cell
but need to use a range of numbers. Example: If cell C7 is equal to 100% the
row is green, if it is less than 100% but greater than 95% it is yellow,
anything below 95 is red. I can get it to do two of those not all three. Any
ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select all the row headers (numbers to the left of window) for rows to
format (I selected row 1 thru 10)
In the Conditional Formatting dialog enter three Formula IS conditions with
=$C1=1 then format
=$C1=0.95 ditto
=$C1<0.95 ditto

Of course, if you select only row 7, change formulas to fit
This assumes no number is ever over 100%; to allow for round off I would
change the first to
=$C1=1.0
Not that you do not need rule2 to have =AND($C1<1, $C1=.95) since the rule1
will tap the 1 (or above)

By the way- it would have been useful if you had told us how you got the
first two conditions to work
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme