Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Big white plus sign instead of normal arrow cursor?

Can someone please help me! This is driving me nuts! Somehow my arrow cursor,
which allows me to expand or shrink rows/columns, had turned into a big white
plus sign and I can't get rid of it! It's not in that F8 mode because it's
not selecting multiple columns at the same time, it's just a big white plus
sign that won't let me expand/shrink my rows/columns anymore. Please help!

I am running Excel 2003. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel

You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Posted as a reply to:

Big white plus sign instead of normal arrow cursor?

Can someone please help me! This is driving me nuts! Somehow my arrow cursor,
which allows me to expand or shrink rows/columns, had turned into a big white
plus sign and I can't get rid of it! It's not in that F8 mode because it's
not selecting multiple columns at the same time, it's just a big white plus
sign that won't let me expand/shrink my rows/columns anymore. Please help!

I am running Excel 2003. Thanks!

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...vices-usi.aspx
Junior Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboy79 View Post
Can someone please help me! This is driving me nuts! Somehow my arrow cursor,
which allows me to expand or shrink rows/columns, had turned into a big white
plus sign and I can't get rid of it! It's not in that F8 mode because it's
not selecting multiple columns at the same time, it's just a big white plus
sign that won't let me expand/shrink my rows/columns anymore. Please help!

I am running Excel 2003. Thanks!
HELP I am having a related problem - how can I turn off the big white plus sign? When it's active, I can't tab from one cell to the next.