Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Updating from master

I need urgent clarification on how to update several other individual
spreadsheets from a master sheet so that when I enter a project in text under
Joe's name he will receive the update on his sheet alone.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

One option, as responsed in your earlier posting:
Try my recent response to another poster at:
http://tinyurl.com/68rjwo

There's also a nice sample file which illustrates:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1600987
AutoCopy Lines by Key Col to Resp Sheets.xls

It's easily adaptable to suit ..
--
Max
Singapore