my brain hurts

Default Is it possible to setup a self-updating master list?

I want to setup a master data spread sheet that will update automatically
from data entered in muliple other sheets.

Bassically if I enter data additional data into the existing sheets that
data would automatically appear in the Master data sheet.

Does Anyone have any answers?
cparaske

mbh:

You might try using either VLOOKUP formulas or linking the main tab
with the others.

Could you be more specific or post an example spreadsheet with what you
are trying to do?

--
cparaske
cparaske's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3793