Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blog Category button disabled

I have configured my Word 2007 to post to my Blogger account and everything
works fine. The only problem I face is that the 'Insert category' button
always remains disabled and therefore I have to publish each post as a draft,
then log into Blogger through IE, assign it a category and then Publish. How
do I get to assign a category from Word 2007 itself? If the button exists
there must be a way, but why is it always disabled?