Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default to add a word between 2 words in all cells

I have a portfolio which has hundreds of diffrent identification.
in each sell I have for exapmple: USxxxxxxx corp
I want to enter in each of the cells the word ISIN between them.
so it would look like this USxxxxxxx ISIN Corp can I do that if I can't,
could I just delete the word corp from each cell by entering a formula in a
diffrent cell??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Yaseen Al-Lawati" wrote:

I have a portfolio which has hundreds of diffrent identification.
in each sell I have for exapmple: USxxxxxxx corp
I want to enter in each of the cells the word ISIN between them.
so it would look like this USxxxxxxx ISIN Corp can I do that if I can't,
could I just delete the word corp from each cell by entering a formula in a
diffrent cell??

i solved it no need for reply
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When posting a question that you find a solution to on your own later on,
you should post that solution and then check back into the thread later on.
It is possible that a better solution to the one you came up with exist and
you might find it useful to see what (if any) they are (for possible future
use). Doing so would also be useful for those with a similar problem who
have not figured out how to do solve it (I'm thinking of those who come upon
your thread in the Google archives down the line).

Rick

"Yaseen Al-Lawati" wrote in
message ...

"Yaseen Al-Lawati" wrote:

I have a portfolio which has hundreds of diffrent identification.
in each sell I have for exapmple: USxxxxxxx corp
I want to enter in each of the cells the word ISIN between them.
so it would look like this USxxxxxxx ISIN Corp can I do that if I can't,
could I just delete the word corp from each cell by entering a formula in
diffrent cell??

i solved it no need for reply
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc