Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Validation - 2 decimal places

Is it possible to restrict data entry to numercial values to 2 decimal places
- perhaps using data validation?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Custom type with a formula of

=IF(ISNUMBER(G1),IF(NOT(ISNUMBER(FIND(".",G1))),TR UE,IF(LEN(G1)-FIND(".",G1)<3,TRUE)))

--
HTH

Bob

"Darren L" wrote in message
Is it possible to restrict data entry to numercial values to 2 decimal
places
- perhaps using data validation?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Superb.

But I need to restrict data entry to only numercial values greater than zero
to 2 decimal places - I can't seem to amend the formula to do this.