Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Open indow shortcuts

This is a really simple question but when I click File-Open on the
left hand side I have default shortcuts sitting there. For me it
defaults to My Computer, Network Places, Desktop, and My documents.
How do I change these and add new ones to folders on my network drive?

Thanks, appreciate it.
Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

FileOpenBrowse to a folder on your drive and select.

ToolsAdd to My Places

You're done.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP