Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional formatting using formulas

How do I use the Excel 2007 function Conditonal Formatting using a formula
to format the selected cells. For example, I have a row of data, say
B32:X32. The data in this row must either be 15% or 12.5%. How do I make any
other number show in bolded red %?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Murray,

1. Highlight the cells to be formatted B32:X32
2. Choose Home, Conditional Formatting, New Rule, Use a formula to determine
with cells to format.
3. In the box Format values where this formula is true enter the following
formula:
=AND(B32<15%,B32<12.5%)
4. Click the Format button and apply whatever formats you want.
Note when you highlight the range you start in cell B32.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire