Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Sanford Aranoff

Default Import Data

In Excel, Data | Import External Data | Import Data.

Select Data Source. My Data Sources comes up. Press History, then select

the drive, and then the location. Works fine.

Most other programs remember the directory last opened, and opens to
this directory by default. How can I change the default behavior to open

to the last directory, rather than My Data Sources? How can I make Excel

behave like most Windows programs? The idea is to minimize keystrokes
and mouse actions.

Thanks.