Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
lushtanet

Default Quattro Pro converter for Office 2003

Dear All,

Is there any converter which will make me open .WB1 Quattro Pro files in
Excel 2003. I coudent find such a converter at Microsoft site, only for
Office 2000 but not for 2003.

Any indeas.

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Darren

did you have any luck with the converting?
please let me know if you did, i'm having the same prob.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Pete_UK

If you still have Quattro Pro, then you could open the files with that
and use copy/paste to copy the data into an Excel sheet.

I presume you have already tried to use File | Open and scrolled
through the File Type to look for .WB* files?

Hope this helps.

Pete