Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
DianeMLynch

Default hOW TO ELIMINATE COL. ABC ROW AND ROW NUMBERS IN EXCEL SHEET

I want to print an Excel Sheet where the Top row with the Columns are A, B,
C, etc and also eliminate the Row Numbers on the Right -- Please, I haven't
done it in so long I don't remember and can't find it in my help or in my
book. Thanks