Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
unionlady2

Default Excel upgrade

I upgraded Excel from 2000 to 2003 and now when I go to programs, I do not
see Excel in Office
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gary''s Student

Excel may now appear as a stand-alone program in Start Programs rather than
in the office folder.

You can move it.
--
Gary's Student

"unionlady2" wrote:

I upgraded Excel from 2000 to 2003 and now when I go to programs, I do not
see Excel in Office

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
unionlady2

I do not see it as a stand alone program. I tried to reinstalling and still
have the problem.

"unionlady2" wrote:

I upgraded Excel from 2000 to 2003 and now when I go to programs, I do not
see Excel in Office

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gary''s Student

Once installed you should be able to find Excel.exe. Should be in:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10 or 11

Copy the file and paste/shortcut to your desktop. Double-click the shortcut
to make sure it works
--
Gary''s Student