Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Susie-Q

Default How do I get all text to show up and print all of it in cells?

I am using Excel 2003.
In spreadsheet, used for text only (for convenience) I cannot get the cell
to show all the text that is typed. You can see it on the line at the top of
the spreadsheet when you type it but it will not adjust itself to the cell.
One of two things happen, 1) the text is cut off completely but show on the
monitor or it runs on out of the cell.

I have tried all formating options, cell, columns and rows and nothing seems
to make a difference. Can you help? We have used this same spreadsheet for
a very long time and did not have the issue until a few months ago.

Thanks

Sue

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

If you have lots of text in those cells, try adding alt-enters (to force new
lines within the cell) every 80-100 characters.

--

Dave Peterson