Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Jenny

Default Column Width-Apply to whole workbook

I would like the custom column width I have applied to the first sheet in a
workbook to apply to all following sheets. I have tried the format painter
option, but that doesn't apply/change the column widths. I am on Excel 2004
for Mac. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Anne Troy

You should be able to Group your worksheets first. On Windows, I would
right-click the sheet tab and choose Select All Sheets. Then select your
columns and set the width, then right-click the sheet tab again and choose
Ungroup sheets.
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com