Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Barb

Default Tab key

Using Excel 97 and suddenly my tab key does not function as it always has.
Instead of tab navigating through cells it now moves me from window to
window? What setting corrects this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

If you mean that you're changing applications, then it sounds like your alt-key
is stuck (alt-tab is used to swap between applications)

If you mean you're changing windows within the same application, then it sounds
like your ctrl key is stuck.

If you mean you scroll to the right in excel, then:
tools|options|Transition Tab|Uncheck Transition navigation keys.

--

Dave Peterson